Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Site Launch!

I've finally got the new Jujitsu Universe site launched at www.jiujitsuuniverse.com

I've been neglecting to post as I've been hard at work putting together the new site. Send me an email and let me know what you think.

There are alot of new additions being planned including many videos.

To celebrate I'm offering a free DVD with the purchase of any product through the Jiujitsu Universe site. Buy any DVD off of the site and I'll include any other DVD of your choice for free. This includes the Train Fight Win and Budovideos dvds as well, as long as they are purchased from the Jiujitsu Universe links. Just send me an email with the DVD you would like included and I'll send it free of charge.

This offer will only last a few weeks so get in on it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment