Thursday, April 10, 2008

The 2 Technique Principle.

The 2 Technique Principle is probably the fastest teaching method I've ever seen for beginners to become functional grapplers.
The teaching of 2 particularly relevant techniques at a time, along with a unique way of breaking down their application during sparring, always brings the benefits of:
-Quicker reaction time when needed.
-Proper choice of moves when they are called for.
-A beginning student becoming more functional with the few moves they've mastered as opposed to being overwhelmed.
-Better usage of actual technique and better timing in execution.

Instructors who use this method always find their classes are more productive and students retain the lessons better and can actually USE the material ALOT faster.
This makes for more satisfied students too as they enjoy their training more when they see faster, more consistent progress.

Due to the demand I've been receiving by those who have been exposed to this approach, I'm in the process of putting together a DVD that shows the 2 Technique principle in action. It's been shown to take total beginners with a month of training to where grapplers who have been training for a year are, in 2 months!


I'll be going more in depth on this approach in the coming weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. Can you elaborate further on this teaching concept? I would like to share it with my training partners.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, check my recent post where I will be going into more detail.

    ReplyDelete