Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Escaping Side Control continued.

Building on last weeks escape, this week we'll be looking at another escape from side control.
Pay careful attention to the fine details shown that make a huge difference in the performance of this technique.
Specifically the feet positioning and tips on proper arm placement.
We'll be looking at a side control escape featuring the bridge demonstrated by the phenomenal Marcelo Garcia.
Also be on the lookout for a special announcement I have that I will be making tomorrow.
It will feature a free gift to all my blog subscribers that want to take part.
I will also be giving some information on a new project I have almost completed, all those who want to take their Jiujitsu game to stellar levels will not want to miss out.

For now, just click on the link to view this great video.


No comments:

Post a Comment