Thursday, September 3, 2009

Subscriber ONLY Offers!!!

Over the next couple of weeks I'll be making several offers available ONLY to subscribers of the Jiujitsu Universe Blog.

One of these offers will be for a FREE DVD that I will be releasing for subscribers only!
There will be limited quantities only available for my subscribers and the offer will only be available for a limited time.
I will then be releasing the public version of the DVD for $14.99.
Subscribers will have it FREE (only a small shipping and handling charge will apply).

All I ask is you let me know what you thought of the techniques demonstrated on the DVD.

Also a friend of mine is putting out a phenomenal offer that I will also let you in on. The only reason I would share this with my subscribers is because of the incredible value I know it will bring to all BJJ athletes.

Keep an eye out for the next few posts which will feature more details, I know you'll be thrilled and amazed with what I have in store for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment