Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Update And A Free Video.

Sorry for keeping a low profile lately guys, I've been extremely busy putting together some new projects as well as free resources that I'll be offering all my subscribers in the coming weeks.

For now I'd like to share some free videos that my friend Stephan Kesting is putting out.

He's also going to be re-releasing his awesome Grappling Concepts DVD course which everyone should have. I know many people have written in to tell me of the great progress these DVDs have helped them make.

In the meantime I'll be posting several of Stephan's free videos. They're free for you with no obligation for anything on your part. Just to see the quality of what he's offering for yourself.

This one is called The "Robot Legs" Drill.

Check it out at:
Robot Legs Drill

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment